“Breathing deeply, I feel divine life in my body in the quiet of my heart, I know peace. In the stillness of my soul, I become my truth.”
~ Jacqueline C. Riker
Jacqueline Riker is a licensed, certified Craniosacral Therapist in Sarasota, Florida. She has studied various healing modalities since 1988. Well versed in a wide variety of healing, personal transformation and human potential studies, and having attended numerous seminars and lectures over the years she has developed a connection with her clientele that puts you immediately at ease so the work can begin. Jacquie’s vision is of a world awakened, filled with conscious people living in reverence with all of Creation.
Jacquie’s credentials include:
- Licensure in Massage Therapy in 1988 MA8759
- Completed Advanced Training in CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release with the Upledger Institute in 1993
- Certified in Upledger Techniques, Certified Teacher Assistant, Approved to teach ShareCare class, Approved to facilitate Study Groups
- Certification in Visionary Craniosacral Work in 2004 with Milne Institute and Teaching Assistant for their seminars
- Completed training in 1998 Vision, Creativity & Intuition with Caroline Myss, Ph.D. & C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.
- Graduated 2003 ~ The Arts and Science of Energy, Perception & Personal Transformation with Dr. Gregory Antyuhin
- Social Artistry/Social Alchemy Institute with Jean Houston, Ph.D. 2010
- Member Florida State Massage Therapists
- Member International Association of HealthCare Practitioners
- Member National Association of Professional Women